SPECIALTY TRAINING
Executrain Computer Services, Microsoft Certified –1995
Apria Pharmacy Network – 1996
Customer Oriented Selling –1997
Apria Certified Sales Training – 1998
Lincare Compliance Training – 2001
Sales Tracking System – 2001
Multiple Sales Training Courses with a Fortune 500 Companies
Solution Selling Training – 2006 (2 weeks)
Performance Selling Certificate – 2006
Growing and Defending Share – 2007
Anatomy of a Customer – 2007
Pricing, Comprehensive Strategy for Success and Profitability - 2007
High Performance Sales Management Tools – 2008
Situational Sales Negotiation (Certificate) - 2008
Sales Negotiation Training, 2009
Sales Force Automation Training - 2010
Effective Presentation Skills – Las Vegas 2011
Various CEU’s (15+), mostly in molecular imaging, to maintain Pharmaceutical Detailers License in Washington, DC
Participated in Lean Six Sigma and Kaisen Events at the Nuclear Pharmacy
I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Busarakham.